...home of a blogger-want-to-be...

About Me

My photo
To experience another's grace of freindship in my life is the most powerful example of God's love for me. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "The Church is a whore, but she is my mother."

Friday, April 6, 2007

Why?

Why am I starting a blog? I dunno. I love reading what others have to say, but I am not sure if I really have anything of value to add to blog world. I guess this is just an expierment and I will wait and see if anything comes of it. Time will tell.

Shalom!

3 comments:

Bob Robinson said...

I've always enjoyed your written words. If nothing else, I will get to read your thoughts on stuff on a more regular basis (that is, if you decide to make a weB LOG a normal habit in your life!).

Anonymous said...

I know why you blog...because it is so natural for you..you have wonderfully insightful thoughts...I have also thought about how "quiet" the resurrection is portrayed in Scripture and the humor of nobody recognizing Jesus..I wonder if he might have shaved...The baby

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.