...home of a blogger-want-to-be...

About Me

My photo
To experience another's grace of freindship in my life is the most powerful example of God's love for me. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "The Church is a whore, but she is my mother."

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Light in the Clouds





I had just finished N.T. Wright's book entitled, The Challenge of Jesus. I was soaking up the great points he had made in his final chapter and thanking God for being able to read this book at this challenging juncture of my life. I look up and see a brilliant rainbow just off to my right and above some trees. Can anyone look at a rainbow and not smile, even if it is only internally?


I did not realize how much I needed to see a rainbow. It sure was a nice surprise.
Shalom!

No comments: